hi, me and my cousins love to fish for sharks,drum all the big ones but we live on a pond and i caught a carp and i didnt evan know they were there. now im excited because i know they get huge. so i need a little help and sugfgestions on how to catch the bigger ones if there ther. i have been fishing at a little cove that is probally the deepest part at only 8ft and it is usaually slow moving or still water because there is a dam 20 to the right. so how should i catch them? thanks
- Carp Fishing World Record – 132 Pound Carp Caught
- BOLT RIG Most Successful Way of Carp Fishing a Bait on the Bottom
- Carp Fishing American Style “Carpocalypse Now” With Remote Control Boats!
- How to Tackle a French Carp Lake – a Quest Baits Masterclass
- Get a Carp Fishing Rod at Redfins and Find A Place to Catch A Carp!
TagsAngling Aquarium Bait Baits Big Fish Boat Boilie Boilies Carp Carp Bait Carp Baits Carp Fishing Carp Fishing In France Carp Fishing Tips Carp Lake Catfish ebook Fish Fisherman Fishermen Fishing Fishing Bait Fishing Boat Fishing Equipment Fishing Fly Fishing Guide Fishing In France Fishing Rod Fishing Rods Fishing Tackle Fishing Tips Fly Fly Fishing Homemade Hook Koi Fish lake Lake Fishing Pellets Rc Boat Recipes Salmon Tackle Tips Trout