In this video Harry has a couple of short day sessions on Teggs Nose Reservoir in Cheshire. On the second day Dave joins us and baits the swim up with his spod rod and marker float about 30 yards out. The video captures a Mirror Carp caught at the bottom end of the reservoir and we show you some other Carp caught from the venue, however Harry gets his cheque book and pen out for the first time and we take you back in time with the theme tune and intro to the game show Blankety Blank. Teggs Nose holds a large stock of fish from most common species in particular a large head of Mirror and Common carp (between 5lb – 25lb) and a large number of mature bream (3lb – 6lb) and smaller silver fish. Directions to the venue can be found at the end of the video. Thanks for watching!
- BOLT RIG Most Successful Way of Carp Fishing a Bait on the Bottom
- Carp Fishing American Style “Carpocalypse Now” With Remote Control Boats!
- How to Tackle a French Carp Lake – a Quest Baits Masterclass
- Get a Carp Fishing Rod at Redfins and Find A Place to Catch A Carp!
- Remote Control Bait Boat Fishing Review
TagsAngling Aquarium Bait Baits Big Fish Boat Boilie Boilies Carp Carp Bait Carp Baits Carp Fishing Carp Fishing In France Carp Fishing Tips Carp Lake Catfish ebook Fish Fisherman Fishermen Fishing Fishing Bait Fishing Boat Fishing Equipment Fishing Fly Fishing Guide Fishing In France Fishing Rod Fishing Rods Fishing Tackle Fishing Tips Fly Fly Fishing Homemade Hook Koi Fish lake Lake Fishing Pellets Rc Boat Recipes Salmon Tackle Tips Trout